Since completing his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Elon University, TJ has pursued multiple certifications that focus of treating athletes, most notably the Titleist Performance Institute Level 2 Medical Professional certifications. Before joining South Sound, TJ operated a golf rehabilitation program at a Neurosurgery and Spine clinic in Charlotte, NC, working with local semi-professional, amateur, and collegiate golfers at Davidson University. TJ then expanded his focus to include more rotational and overhead throwing athletes including tennis, baseball, and volleyball players, among others. New to the Pacific Northwest, TJ is excited to bring his expertise in Physical Therapy to South Sound patients, while continuing to expand his focus on the rotational athlete.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Elon University
- B.S. Exercise Science from University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Titleist Golf Specialists
- Manual Therapy
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Pre and Post-Operative Rehabilitation