A Pacific Northwest native, Sarah was born and raised in Renton, Washington. She loves being an occupational therapist and helping patient’s return to the activities that are most meaningful to them. She emphasizes patient education and a holistic approach for her hand therapy patients and injured workers. Sarah is currently completing her studies to be a Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist (COMT) and is also working towards baking the perfect loaf of sourdough bread.
- Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy from University of Puget Sound
- Bachelors of Science in Occupational Therapy from Western Washington University
- Hand / Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- Work Conditioning/hardening
- Custom Splinting
- Desensitization/Sensory Reduction
- Post-Operative Care