We understand the importance of supporting our community.
As a locally owned and operated business, we value creatively investing in our local community. To that end we partner with several organizations, both large and small, and not only invest with our financial resources, but also with our people. In 2009 we joined the Capital City Marathon sponsorship team. In addition to organizing and staffing the medical tent each year, our regional manager is a board member for the Capital City Marathon Association. We have also been avid sponsors of Boys and Girls Clubs of Thurston County, Symphony Tacoma and various other organizations and events from schools to local races. We invite you to visit the websites of some of these valued organizations that we passionately support:
Carolyn North Running Club
South Sound Physical & Hand Therapy welcomes requests for corporate support from organizations aligned with our mission.
Requests must be submitted electronically. The following organizations will be considered:
- Organizations defined as nonprofit under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Public agencies
- Private and public schools and PTAs
- Events, programs and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of a community, particularly as it relates to health, nutrition and wellness.
Each request should include:
- Evidence of 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Nature of the request: sponsorship, public speaker, workshop or volunteer support
- Overall description of your program
- Description of how the organization will measure program results