We understand the importance of supporting our community.
As a locally owned and operated business we value creatively investing in our local community. For several years we have proudly sponsored an ongoing exhibit at the Hands On Children’s Museum. In 2008 we began a partnership with the Thurston County Youth Football League to provide athletic training services for their annual jamboree as well as water bottles for each player and cheerleader! At the beginning of 2009 we joined the Capital City Marathon sponsorship team. We invite you to visit the websites of these wonderful organizations by clicking the links below:
We are proud to support the following teams, events, and organizations:
South Sound Physical & Hand Therapy welcomes requests for corporate support from organizations aligned with our mission. Requests must be submitted electronically. The following organizations will be considered:
- Organizations defined as nonprofit under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Public agencies
- Private and public schools and PTAs
- Events, programs and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of a community, particularly as it relates to health, nutrition and wellness.
Each request should include:
- Evidence of 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Nature of the request: sponsorship, public speaker, workshop or volunteer support
- Overall description of your program
- Description of how the organization will measure program results
Please email requests to email@example.com for consideration.