- Sports Medicine Update: Collar Bone with Dr. Sailer
- Sports Medicine Update: Ankle Bone Spurs with Dr. Brandes
- Sports Medicine Update: Proper Athletic Footwear with Dr. Johnson
- Sports Medicine Update: CTE with Dr. Srinivasen
- IRG Health Talk: Summer Safety Tips for Kids
Please join us as we talk about summer safety tips for kids from Dr. Tham from Allegro Pediatrics.
- ESPN/Kiro IRG Sports Injury Update
Please join us as we discuss ACL Injuries with Dr.Nathe from Proliance Orthopaedics & SportsMedicine.
- Sports Injury Update: Neck Pain in Athletes
Join Dr. Todd Jackman as he discusses the diagnosis and treatment of neck pain in athletes.
- Sports Injury Update: UCL Injury of the Thumb
Join Dr. Grant Lohse MD as he discusses UCL injuries of the thumb.
- Sports Injury Update: Finger Dislocation
Dr. Grant Lohse discusses what to do when you dislocate a finger during a sports injury.
- Komo Health Talk: Founder of the NW Sarcoma Foundation
Dr. Conrad founded the sarcoma service at both Seattle Cancer Care Alliance/University of Washington and Children’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, and Northwest Sarcoma Foundation. He considers his greatest accomplishment to be establishing Northwest Sarcoma Foundation.